Level up your social media savvy with April’s dynamic workshop!
Looking for a way to give your social media channels some “oomph”?
Wondering what a Reel is or how to effectively leverage video in your marketing?
Not sure where to start or how to get going with social media?
This is your chance to learn from a Social Media Master.
Instagram and Facebook Reels and other short-form videos can give you both high visibility and plenty of opportunities to promote, educate and sell your products and services. This crash course in Socialcology (social media and psychology) will teach you how to leverage Reels to build social media audience and connection.
You’ll even go home with your first social-media-ready Reel.
This Master Class is for photographers of ALL genres. Yes, we’re looking at you, landscape folks.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- What Reels are and how to use them.
- Reel and social media best practices.
- New techniques to enhance your brand and presence online.
- How to attract new clients on social media.
- How to create compelling Reels and other short-form videos.
- Consistent and time-saving strategies to manage your social channels.
You’ll also leave the class with:
- Fresh content created during the workshop and ready to post on your socials.
- 30 days of content ideas for your own Reels.
- Answers to all your questions.
What to bring:
- Your cell phone
- A notepad, iPad, or laptop
We highly recommend you “dress like your brand” because you’ll be appearing in your own video Reel.
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
Location: Koelbel Library, 5955 S. Holly Street, Centennial, CO. 80121
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (MST)
Event Policy: Please review our PPC Cancellation Policy
PPC Fellowship Points: 1 PPA Continuing Education Merit for the full day.
Attendees must attend the full day in order to get the continuing education merit.
Cost: PPC / PPA / PPGCS Guild Member $99
Non-Member Cost: $149
About Lisa Craig, Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)
Lisa Craig, CPP, is an award-winning photographer and marketing professional of 30+ years. In addition to operating Lisa Craig Photography, she consults with business owners and corporations on maximizing their social media effectiveness.
Lisa is a Colorado native and resides in Thornton. She is PPC’s Communication Director and former Secretary and helps run the organization’s social media presence.