This class will be two hours of solely getting your QuickBooks online version all set up correctly from the beginning, so that your bookkeeping will be QUICKER and easier down the road and when you want to see the right data, in the right place, efficiently, as a result, of all your hard work. It’s ALL about the SET UP!
THIS “101” CLASS IS FOR YOU IF:
– You’ve purchased QuickBooks Online but don’t know where to start
– You’ve had it awhile but could use some help in setting it up
– You “thought” you had it all set up, but you now realize you need to work on that and/or tweak it
– You LUUUVVE this geeky accounting stuff and had nothing better to do for 2 hours
Peggy will take it from the beginning (that’s why it’s 101 folks) and walk you through each module with a sample company so you can see the set up and examples in real time.
- Company Account & Settings
- Sync your Bank and credit card accounts
- Sales/customers, invoicing and invoicing design
- Vendors/1099 vendors/contractors
- Sales taxes
- Recurring transactions (so you don’t have to remember to enter your monthly bills)
- Set up products and services plus how to create your “Packages” so you don’t have to re-type them all the time.
- Payroll set up/employees
- Q & A
Peggy is not a CPA and is not qualified to give tax advice so save those questions for your CPA or Tax person. Due to time constraints, she will NOT be teaching basic accounting fundamentals per se.
- Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm (MST)
- Event Policy: Please review our: PPC Cancellation Policy
- PPC Fellowship Points: Attend PPC event 1-4 hours (point for each attended) – 0.5
PPC / PPA / PPGCS Member $20
Non Member Cost: $30
THIS “101” CLASS IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
You’ve already got the set up done and this is too remedial (there’s a “201” class April 24)
You wanted to learn something OTHER THAN the set up (there’s a “201” class AND a “301” class May 15)
You are using the “Desktop” version of QuickBooks (no classes are being offered at this time for the desktop version)
You want to learn how to do bookkeeping – (Peggy can tutor you 1:1 for a fee)
Peggy Lee of PeggySuz Studio is a portrait and personal branding photographer located in Centennial, CO. Prior to starting her photography business and studio, she was an Accountant turned Controller, for varied businesses since 1982. She has over 35 years of accounting and business experience and have had my own bookkeeping service since 2004, serving clients in a wide variety of industries from veterinarians, orthodontists, dentists, electricians, contractors, fitness equipment installation company, business coaches, attorneys, non-profit organizations, trucking broker, and software developers. She still serves a small and select number of bookkeeping clients to this date, but her main business income is derived from her photography business.