Real Estate Photography “What you may not have considered” with Landon Day
Join us Wednesday, September 9th from 7pm – 9pm (MST) via Zoom.
Landon Day is a full-time professional photographer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Life is full of change. Some call it luck, some call it happy accidents. I say it was a plan ordained from above. Real estate photography was never on my radar and now makes up about 75% of what I do. During this class we will:
- Start from the beginning and more to the most complex situations.
- We will cover starting and marketing, to branding a separate business from your current photography work.
Be ready with an open mind to what could go form filling your income gaps to taking over your business!
- Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm (MST)
- Event Policy: Please review our: PPC Cancellation Policy
- PPC Fellowship Points: Attend PPC event 1-4 hours (point for each attended) – 0.5
PPC / PPA / CS Guild Member $20
Non Member Cost: $30
Become a PPC member for $99 –
and enjoy other benefits at a discount
Member Registration: (PPC / PPA / CS Guild Member)
About Landon: Landon has a major and minor in studio art from Hardin Simmons University and his Master Photographer, Photographic Craftsman and CPP from PPA. Landon loves to share and teach and is an open book, just ask the thousands of photographers that have attended this classes. Outside of photography, Landon is heavily involved with his wife and two kids, church and classic cars.